Thursday, November 15, 2012

13 Weeks


I have resorted to the faithful bathroom selfie for this week because the husband is gone again and will be back next Tuesday.

How far along? 13weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: none so far

Maternity clothes? I have bought a couple of shirts but I haven't sported any yet and my mom sent me a couple that I am pretty excited to wear. I am ready to start showing!!

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Great so far!

Best moment this week: Our next appointment isn't until I am 15 weeks and we couldn't get a heartbeat at 10 weeks so we ordered a Sonoline B fetal doppler and picked up the heartbeat which was a steady 155 BPM. It was AMAZING!! I listen to our little one every day.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Old Mexican Inn and I am not liking that my slacks just aren't cutting it anymore. They are way too constrictive and I really wish I could wear yoga pants all day.

Movement: No

Food cravings: TEX MEX

Anything making you queasy or sick: Zoey. She stinks so bad she makes me gag.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, just a little.

Gender prediction: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am particularly moody today

Weekly Wisdom: It is probably a good idea to begin a healthy diet before becoming pregnant because, as the saying goes, old habits die hard. I am so used to eating whatever I want and I love Taco Bell but I so badly try to eat nutritious meals and lots of veggies and fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment