Tuesday, November 6, 2012

12 weeks

How far along? 12 Weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: none so far
Maternity clothes? I have a couple of plain long sleeved shirts from Target and some leggings!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I could go for a nap after work but I wait until bedtime now and I am sleeping pretty soundly through the night.
Best moment this week: Robert came home after a month long trip to Yakima.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wine, sushi, and eating pizza without having a tummy ache :(
Movement: No
Food cravings: None so far but I am really digging Pho right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: We live close to this area called Mushroom Corner because there is literally a mushroom farm down the street. It smells AWFUL!!! I can't get from the vehicle to inside a store with gagging vigorously.
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bloated gut that looks like I just finished up at a buffet.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :))
Weekly Wisdom: Start a daily exercise that you can stick to. I have yet to start making my way to the gym and I really wish I could find the motivation to walk around the neighborhood.
Looking forward to: Having a baby bump and finding out the gender.
 We finally announced to the world (aka Facebook) that we are expecting! It was so hard to keep it a secret when one after another preggies were popping up out of the woodworks announcing they were expecting from 5 weeks to 11 weeks pregnant. Here I was at 12 weeks pregnant patiently waiting for my husband to get home so we could announce the news!!

For some reason (call me old fashioned) I really wanted to get the news out to the people that were most important to me first so I came up with this card idea to share the news with them. I created my postcard, went to the post office and bought stamps, and cut each one to mail them out. Then... I called everyone and told them the news over the phone. Ha! I mailed out the cards anyway in the hopes that they would arrive before the Facebook announcement. Everyone was super excited for a new baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment