Saturday, September 22, 2012

Surprise!!

Friday evening, September 14, while stressing over the fact that I had been breaking out like a teenager in love, I sat up on the couch and felt the need to take a preggie test right there and then.
I looked at my husband and said, "There is something wrong with me. Something is not right with my body!" So I went to the restroom and took a pregnancy test. I was washing my hands when I looked over and low and behold:
pregnancy positive digital clearblue
I am sad to say that I put no thought what so ever on how I would approach my husband with a positive pregnancy test! I literally ran out of the bathroom screaming that we were pregnant. After he saw the proof that I was knocked up we hugged and cried over our excitement. Then we went to the local Walgreens and purchased more preggie tests to seal the deal!

My husband & I were not actively trying but taking the "see what happens" method. We were moving far from our homeland of Texas to the West coast of Washington so we still hadn't fully decided whether we wanted to wait or not.

Although we were completely shocked when we found out, we are both very excited to begin this new chapter of parenthood and become a family of three.
So we will start with our first prego pic... we are almost 6 weeks in this picture.
pregnancy six weeks prego announcement



No comments:

Post a Comment