Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I have been drawn mainly to white cribs and I simply can't get enough of the chevron print! Here are a couple of ideas that have inspired me. I love the light colors, gold frames, and chevron rugs.
{Image via black&white chevron rug & grey&white chevron rug}
 
Isn't this Narnia quote the cutest!! I just have to have it and if we have a boy I am going to have it made in different colors. You can find it here on Etsy. I have a couple of more masculine ideas for the nursery that include dark wood for a baby boy.
I am really digging the whimsical woodsy feel right now & I am absolutely in love with this mobile! I have to make one of my own so I may need to learn how to crochet soon.

{Image via ontobaby}

More must-haves and inspiration from Etsy are cute print outs and furry crochet woodsy creatures.
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment